Knowing what your homecare will cost is a key part of your decision. We therefore feel you should know our prices up front. Whilst many providers have multiple price lists depending on whether you are State funded or private, we just have one for all our clients.
Our fees are fully inclusive of your carer’s time and costs of getting to and from you. They are all fully trained and insured and backed up by our managers and support supervisor, all of whom will be happy to speak with you at any time. As the private homecare provider, we take pride in always putting our clients first.
Home Care Prices
|Personal Carer||Multi-Hour* 5am-11pm||Per Hour 7am-9pm||Per 45 Minutes||Per 30 Minutes
|Monday to Friday||£18.49||£21.25||£18.06||£15.94
|Night Carer† min. 8 hours||Per Hour
|Monday to Friday||£21.25
|Live-in care||Per Day|| ||
Our price structure is designed to be transparent and fair. Additional charges are only made for unsociable hours with no premium payable for travelling or caring for highly dependent clients. Unlike other home care services where extras can add considerably to your final bill, you pay only for the care that you receive.
All our staff have chosen caring for the elderly as their career, are employed on a permanent basis, and are fully trained and insured. We do not use agency staff.
Download the pricelist
If you are not happy with any part of our service, you will not be charged for it.1
*The Multi-Hour rate applies to visits of two consecutive hours or more. †The Night Carer rate applies between the hours of 10pm and 6am. The minimum visit before midnight is 2 hours, and after midnight is 4 hours. For Live-in Care, an £8 carer meal allowance is payable on top if the client does not provide food for the carer. Public & Bank Holidays will be charged at time-and-a-half and Christmas Day at double time.
Terms & Conditions:
We undertake to provide care and support to the Client (the person receiving our service and any other persons involved in arranging it) on the following terms and conditions:
- If the Client is unhappy with any part of our service, we will not charge for it so long as we are informed within 24 hours in writing giving the reasons why.
- We take pride in offering the highest quality staff whose recruitment and development is a major investment for Nightingales. Clients are therefore expressly prohibited from employing carers directly, either during their employment with Nightingales or in the six-months after their employment has ended, failing which a £1,000 fee shall be payable by the Client.
- Save for exceptional circumstances, our fees will increase in line with the Consumer Price Index, for which seven-days notice will be given.
- Typically, our carers are able to find free parking but, if this is not the case, any parking charges will be chargeable at cost, subject to us having first advised you in writing.
- Fees are payable jointly and severally by the Client within seven days after which interest will be charged at 8% over Bank of England Base Rate, unless alternative arrangements have previously been agreed in writing.
- No notice is required from Clients to end or modify the service, save when it is received too late to stop the carer visiting, in which case the fee for that visit will be chargeable. In the very unlikely event that we would need to end the service, we endeavour to give 30 days notice.
- To ensure our service is the best it can be, we use independent professionals to conduct customer-satisfaction surveys on our behalf. If you would prefer not to be contacted by them please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org