Knowing what your homecare will cost is a key part of your decision. We therefore feel you should know our prices upfront. Whilst many providers have multiple price lists depending on whether you are State-funded or private, we just have one for all our clients.
Our fees are fully inclusive of your carer’s time and costs of getting to and from you. They are all fully trained and insured and backed up by our managers and support supervisor, all of whom will be happy to speak with you at any time. As private homecare provider, we take pride in always putting our clients first.
Home Care Prices
Prices from 5th April 2021.
To view our detailed home care prices instantly online, please enter your information below. We take your privacy seriously and will not contact you if you don’t want us to. We will not pass your details on to third parties. Rest assured – we simply don’t do the hard sell.
Our price structure is designed to be transparent and fair. Additional charges are only made for unsociable hours with no premium payable for travelling or caring for highly dependent clients. Unlike other home care services where extras can add considerably to your final bill, you pay only for the care that you receive.
All our staff have chosen caring for the elderly as their career, are employed on a permanent basis, and are fully trained and insured. Nightingales HomeCare does not use agency staff.
If you are not happy with any part of our service, You Will Not Be Charged for it.
The Multi-Hour rate applies to visits of two consecutive hours or more.
The Night Carer rate applies between the hours of 10pm and 6am. The minimum visit before midnight is 2 hours, and after midnight is 4 hours.
Public & Bank Holidays will be charged at time-and-a-half and Christmas Day at double time.
For Live-in Care, an £8 Meal Allowance is payable on top if the client does not provide food for the carer.
Fees are payable by either Direct Debit or Automated Debit Card Payment (see over).
Interest Charges apply to Late Payment of Fees (see over).
Terms & Conditions:
We undertake to provide care and support to the Client in accordance with their agreed Care Plan subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If the Client is unhappy with any part of our service, we will not charge for it so long as we are informed within 24 hours giving the reasons why.
- If a scheduled service visit is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee that would have been payable had the visit taken place. This is necessary as we still have to pay our staff for cancelled services if they cannot be reassigned to other clients in time.
- We take pride in offering the highest quality Staff whose recruitment and development is a major investment by Nightingales. Clients are therefore expressly prohibited from employing carers directly, either during their employment with Nightingales or in the six-months after their employment had ended, failing which a £2,000 Fee shall be payable by the client.
- Save for exceptional circumstances, our fees will Increase in line with the Consumer Price Index on 1st December each year.
- Typically, our staff are able to find free parking but, if this is not the case, any parking charges will be chargeable at cost.
- Clients will be invoiced weekly or monthly, depending on the value of the care package, which are payable by Direct Debit or Automatic Debit Card payment. Any invoices not paid by these methods will be subject to a 5% admin surcharge.
- The client and anyone involved in arranging their care are jointly and severally responsible for all outstanding fees, which are subject to Interest at 8% over Bank of England base rate, unless alternative arrangements have previously been agreed in writing.
- No notice is required from the client to end or modify the service, save when it is received too late to stop the carer visiting, in which case the fee for that visit will be chargeable. If we have to give notice, we endeavour to give the client sufficient time to make alternative arrangements, save where fees are not being paid.
- To ensure our service is the best it can be, we use independent professionals to conduct customer satisfaction surveys on our behalf. If you would prefer not to be contacted by them, please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.