Nettlestead, Priors Mead and HomeCare are all at Implementation Level Two as Level One is when Covid-19 is not known to be present in the UK. I will be removing this information from the next Newsletter.
- Diane and her wonderful dog Tia will be visiting us this week for some more Fun Filled Chats and Petting.
- Archie has compiled a wonderful CD for us all to put on our Dancing Shoes and have a Swing in the Garden to – watch out for photos!
- The musical vibes are with us this week as Joe will be entertaining us with a Sing A Long on Friday, so bring your best singing voices.
- Ciara joined us Monday for a session of therapeutic Slow Yoga. We are taking advantage of the wonderful weather and exercising in the Garden. Please keep your eyes peeled for some pictures on Facebook. ‘Namaste’.
- Chris is taking some Residents out on Thursday to Polehill, for a spot of Garden and Fish exploration, followed, of course, with a cup of Tea and Cakes!
- Jane has been focusing on Painting Therapy this week and getting everyone involved with some artistic picture painting. The next Picasso is in Nettlestead for sure?!
- Thank you to everyone who got involved last week with our Afternoon Tea and Scones in the Garden. We will definitely be doing this again as it was a great success!
- We finally found the picture of this little Woodpecker that was in our Garden last week! He continues to come back to Nettlestead – seems we have a new Resident 🙂
- We have had a couple of weeks of Birthday Celebrations with Annette’s last week and June’s this week. Happy Birthday to you both! With the glorious weather finally arriving it’s been so nice to welcome Families and organise a little Birthday ‘set up’ so they can Celebrate with their loved ones in the Garden. Please let us know if you’d like to do so for any upcoming Birthdays.
- This week is going to be very Musical here at Priors Mead as we will be joined by Linley from Kiddlydivey on Tuesday morning for a turn of Musical Exercise Fun and then Anthony will be performing for us on Thursday evening with a good ‘ole Sing A Long to his Guitar enjoyed with Wine and nibbles in hand!
- We are so looking forward to our Beach Day as we will have a special visit of an Ice Cream van turning up to join us after tucking into our takeaway Fish and Chips – yummy!
- There are outings to Earlswood Lakes planned to see how the little ducklings are doing, whilst relaxing and enjoying a nice cup of tea or coffee. Plans for some outdoor Pub trips as requested by some of the Residents are being put into place for the upcoming weeks.
- Shirley celebrates her Birthday this Sunday, Many Happy Returns!!
Suggestions continue to be welcome. Please share them with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.